What most people don’t know is that God used a church conference to literally change me and how I approached leading the church. My first real church conference was the C3 conference in Dallas, TX in 2007. I came home a different person. It was there that I was introduced to the strategy for the vision God put inside of me. I cannot say enough how much it influenced me.
Now, I get the pleasure of taking many from our church to another great conference. Here’s my hope for this trip.
- Build unity in our team! (Nothing works better than 16 hours in vans.)
- Learn something new about ministry.
- Each of us would hear from God personally.
- We could enjoy worship experiences without having to plan or sweat them!
- Get refreshed and filled up!
Please pray for us to have safety and to come back inspired, renewed and ready to push forward!
P.S. – I will be releasing information regarding us hosting our own conference soon!!