This was a HUGE weekend for our church. I’m still flying high over what God did. Here are some of my reflections on an incredible weekend…
– The Megga Hunt was a huge success. We estimate between 900-1000 people came to the event. We had everything from tractor hay rides, pony rides, inflatables, food and 20,010 eggs for the kids to find in the straw!!
– Channel 6 came out to the event to record footage for the evening news. Click here to watch the TV spot.
– We dedicated The Boulevard (new youth facility) with a ribbon cutting ceremony. (see pic) What made it even more special was the little girl who threw up seconds after we finished the ceremony. Consider the building officially christened!!
– The new youth facility is AMAZING!!! Thanks to all the volunteers who worked tirelessly to get us ready to launch The BLVD.
– Easter blew me away. I was praying for God to do something beyond what we could imagine. We had over 720 people attend our 3 Weekend Experiences!!! I was not expecting that. God exceeded my expectations…again!
– Even with over 720 people, our newly expanded building never felt small. I believe we still have room to grow and we haven’t expanded the Auditorium yet.
– What I’m even more excited about is the MANY people who accepted Christ. I haven’t seen the final numbers yet, but I know it was more than a dozen.
– I have already heard stories of marriages that were dead and are starting to get a pulse again!! Still praying for marriages to be resurrected.
– We had almost 200 kids in CC Kids on Easter. That is so stinkin’ amazing. Less than 2 years ago we just over 100 PEOPLE (adults and kids) in our church.
– God is so good to us. I’ll never forget where we’ve come from. Our first Easter only 1 family showed up. Now look at what God has done. I’m so glad that we never gave up this vision.