It is absolutely gorgeous outside right now. Spring is in the air and it is really hard to sit inside. I love the sunny skies and mid 70’s temperature. I just came in from taking a 2 mile prayer walk. I love to pray and I love the beautiful weather…so it makes a perfect match. Let me give you a few ways you can enjoy this amazing weather we are having.
- Take a long walk (and not on a short pier)
- Play with your kids in the yard or take them to a playground
- Go the zoo (I went on my day off with the family this week)
- Have a picnic
- Take a bike ride
- Play a sport (basketball, tennis, golf, etc.)
- Sit in the sun, close your eyes and try to think about nothing at all (good luck)
- Work in the yard
- Wash your car
- Work on your tan 🙂
Whatever you do, enjoy the beautiful weather that we have and take a moment to thank God for it.