Christmas is a fun time of year, but also a stressful one. We have parties, dinners, family functions (or dysfunctions), church services to plan and shopping malls to deal with. For kids, this is probably the best time of the year. No school and new stuff to play with. But for us adults, it often seems like a chore.
I’ve been thinking of a few ways we can make Christmas more memorable this year and less annoying:
- Plan a family moment (take the kids to see Christmas lights or a live nativity)
- Reduce the amount of shopping by drawing names with family and friends.
- Shop online! (It’s a beautiful thing)
- Teach your children what Christmas really is about.
- Reach out to someone who does not know Christ this season.
Any other suggestions?