Here are some of my thoughts when I look back to Sunday’s experiences:
– WOW!!! Probably the most inspiring worship experiences we’ve ever had at Crossroads!
– I preached on baptism and we offered for people to get baptized that moment – completely spontaneous.
– A special thanks to Elevation Church for offering a Spontaneous Baptism Kit to help us purchase everything necessary.
– We saw 33 people get baptized yesterday! GOD IS SO GOOD!!
– We had first time guests who got baptized.
– One guy was so inspired watching the baptisms and knew God was calling him to do it that he ran to get baptized when we were done.
– This might have been the first time I had nothing to say with hundreds of eyes on me! So I thought I’d bust out a priest and rabbi joke… (Okay, not really)
– The church went absolutely crazy for everyone. The atmosphere was electric.
– This just reminds me that if you are willing to step out in faith that God can use you in ways you can’t imagine.
– We removed every excuse by purchasing shorts, t-shirts, underwear, bras, hair ties, flip-flops, towels and more!
– I am praying for everyone that stepped up to show their 180 change through baptism. I’m proud of you!
– Lastly, I love leading this church. This church is SO amazing and so many people are willing to do ANYTHING to reach the lost with the Gospel.