Well, I’m headed to the beach this weekend for a full week of R&R. I enjoy this trip so much. It is so relaxing. While down there I might blog a couple times just to rub it in for those of you still in the grind. But other than that I’ll be taking a little break from blogging for a week.
I’ll leave you with a few thoughts:
– God is good even when we don’t feel like he is!
– I greatly respect my worship leader for fasting food for 10 days. I know God has spoken to him.
– I am going to preach this Sunday at my favorite church in the whole world. (Yes even while on vacation)
– OnePrayer 2009 kicks off this weekend. Over 1600 churches around the world participating!
– Our building campaign is moving forward and we are waiting for the appraisal company now.
– God inspired me with several sermon series kicking off this summer. I am really fired up about them!
– We are going to have some great preachers in our church over the month of June! 🙂
– God has more in store for us that we can imagine. We need to dream big!
– We got new drums at the church. They sound awesome.
– God…give us beautiful weather at the beach.. PLEASE!
That’s about it. Got to finish packing. Beach… here I come!