Here are some highlights from what was truly a powerful weekend.
- I was simply the bookends of a powerful message. Nothing preaches better than stories of life change.
- What stands between our church and seeing our vision fulfilled is the amount WE are willing to sacrifice!
- This series has constantly confronted my desire to shrink back from sacrifice! Has it affected you?
- The 10:30 experience got really tense when the Marsh story was told and the family was sitting on the front row. It took everything for me to keep composed.
- When I asked people to raise their hands if they had family members or friends that didn’t know Christ – pretty much everyone raised their hands. We have more to do.
- How can we sacrifice for God through our church? 1) Begin to serve as we are adding a 4th experience time and moving to Saturdays 2) Invite as many people as you can.
- Shared that I felt God was leading us to launch not 1 but 2 Saturday experiences. We asked many to commit to attend and serve on Saturday. We are planning (5:15 & 6:45pm).
- This might not make sense as all of our experiences are full (yet), but I feel that we will need to space for this next season of growth. It also allows people to move to Saturday evening and still serve!!
- I love seeing the stories of the life change in our church. I am honored that God would use us to play a role in seeing people’s eternity forever changed!!
We will have the message online soon in case you missed it. If you were gone, please take a moment to watch it. This was a very important series in my mind for our church. I believe we are positioning ourselves to reap a bigger harvest!