I love my church because of the great people I have around me. The other night all my leaders gathered together for a dinner. We had a riot. There wasn’t once ounce of religiousness in the air. In fact most of the time we get together I have to ask, “Is anyone here saved?”
Truly I don’t doubt that my leaders are saved, but they are REAL! Very real. And I love it! I am a better leader because of them. This church is a better church because of them. Too often the pastor gets noticed and no one says boo about the other leaders. Listen, a true leader knows he can’t do squat without the men and women who stand by him and believe God for the impossible.
To all of my leaders…I want to say a huge “THANKS!” You’re the best.
- Bob and Denise Sykes (Care Pastors)
- Rob and Audry Slane (Student Pastor and LifeGroup Coordinator)
- Joe and Beth Miller (Worship Leader and Children’s Director)
- Keith and Joy Hughes (Serve Leaders)
- Mike and Beth McCoy (Connect Leaders)
- Bobby and Julie Sykes (Creative Arts Director and Youth Ministry)
- Herb and Robin Horn (Financial Administrator)
Church, the next time you see them thank them for all they do!